Wednesday, August 10, 2016

August Break Photos: August 4,5, and 6

I bet you were thinking that I had fizzled out, just 4 days in....but No, I've been taking my photos every day and thinking about them a bit. You know, thinking about WHY those were the images I associated with a single word.

Although I've been keeping up with the photos I just haven't had the time to post them. I did post a "sweetness" photo from the road....but I'm adding another one from that day too.

August 4: Sweetness. Gluten-free Almond/Lemon Donuts!

August 5: Midday

August 6: I'm reading.




1 comment:

  1. It can be hard and time consuming to share the images you take everyday! It's awesome that you are taking the time to think about why you are shooting the images you are and associating them with certain words though. :) I absolutely love your midday image. :)

    ReplyDelete